Monday, May 28, 2012

Uphill Both Ways

I can't get my head around this blogging thing. I've got his nagging feeling that my opinion doesn't add anything to the blogosphere, you know? I'm too self aware for this shit, I tell you what. But I'm going to keep at it, not out of a sense of narcissism (that manifests itself in other ways), but because I think it will get better in time. Maybe it's a letting go of inhibitions, maybe I just need to have more concise topics (PCP & the European Union: Time to throw some molotovs), or maybe I need to hike up my ego by 2 or 3 or 11 notches.
Not that I'm insecure, no friggin way. But I'm still clinging to the idea of a public, digital account of this crazy little thing called college idealism.
Heading to Hong Kong in nearly 3 months to the day. You want specific topics? I'm going to have all kinds of crazy crap to throw at you. Hang tight, kiddies, and let's see where this goes.

OTTER OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment